Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy busy busy

Hello friends!

To say this past week has been "hectic" is an understatement. Sure I have had bits of time here and there waiting for what's coming up next, but life has been flying almost constantly. The end seems beyond the horizon, with faith that while I don't see it- I hope it will come sometime.

An example of what is to come-
Friday- School, bus driving, shoot for the Chamber of Commerce "taste of the lakes" event
Saturday- Mow, Wedding shoot in Norwood Young America, mow some more
Sunday- Church, Mow, Senior photo shoot, Mow
Monday- School, bus driving, 20 Something @ church, edit wedding
Tuesday mow, school, bus driving, mow/edit wedding
Wed- School, bus driving, church, edit wedding/homework
Thursday- mow, school, bus driving, edit wedding

And that's my weekly schedule it seems until it snows!
- I'll pop up some photos in the next day or so. As for now- I am off to bus driving!

Peace Out,
Travis Johansen

No comments: